Friday, April 8, 2011

Working on Things.

So I don't really have anything to post. I'm working on stuff, but nothing is complete. In the mean time, this song is really fun to play on the guitar.


Oh and since it's close to my brithday, World Market gave me a $10 coupon. So that's cool. Being a part of their Explorer Program is proving to be a pretty good choice. I mean, when the cashier asked me if I wanted to be a member, I thought about it and was like "Is it really worth it?", which is was I asked him. It basically went down like this.

Cashier: Hello, sir. How are you doing today?

Me: It's alright, I guess.

Cashier: Will this be all for you?

Me: Yes.

Cashier: Ok, and are you a part of the World Market Explorer Program?

Me: No.

Cashier: Would you like to become a member?

Me: I don't know. Is it worth it? What is it like?

Cashier: It's alright. You get like coupons on your birthday and discounts on certain days. It's actually pretty good.

Me: Sure, I guess I'll become a member.

Cashier: Ok cool. Just type in your phone number on the pin pad right here.

Me: Ok.

Me: Oh, I typed the wrong number.

Cashier: Oh, ok. Hold on.

Me: Do I have to like rebuy this or something?

Cashier: No, it's alright. I'll just start the thing over.

Me: Oh ok.

Cashier: Alright, put it now.

Me: Alright.

Cashier: Ok cool. So you'll get an email that'll tell you to fill out some information and you'll be set.

Me: Ok.

Cashier: Thank you.

Me: Thanks.

And that's basically it. Um...I'll post up some new stuff pretty soon. Just you watch!

1 comment:

  1. This was a day brightener lol. I could imagine that conversation perfectly.

    ReplyDelete